KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

You've Been All I Need

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


When I know that my life may fail
And my trust in Your love grows pale
You're always there for me with Your arms open wide
You give me still Your love inside

Though my heart builds the highest wall
And my faith in Your love my fall
You're always there for me with Your arms open wide
You fill me with Your love inside

chorus

You've been all I need
Only You can hold
Tears and weariness
(Oh Lord) You've been all I need

You've been all I need (3x)
Oh Yes You Lord, You've been all I need

You've been all I need (3x)
Jesus

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"