KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Nothing Is Ever Impossible

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


As I look around
As I gaze upon
The mountains standing tall
That towers on us all

I feel my spirit rising
I feel my faith is rising
So I lift my hands
I lift my hands

Whom shall I fear
I know You're near
Your spirit over me
Your strength will carry me
By faith I will move mountains
And faith will open heaven
So I look to You
I look to my God

chorus

With You I'm strong
With You I am free
To change the world
To be anything
You're my faith in everything
For nothing's impossible
With You who is living in me

With You who is living in me (2x)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"