KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Treasure

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Consumed with the praises of You
Caught up in loving my Lord
You've won my heart with Your tender love
Sweet caress fills my soul

Oh how I yearn to never be apart
Lavish You with ev'ry part

Jesus, my treasure
My life was captured by You
I'm overwhelmed with Your sweet grace
Steadfast one, friend to me

Oh how I yearn to never be apart
Lavish You with ev'ry part

chorus/ending

Treasure unto my heart I have tasted Your love
Beacon of my night
Your love I can't deny, faithful and so true..
Keep You close to my heart never let You go..

'Cause You are my treasure

You're my treasure, my treasure

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"