KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Captivated

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Jesus You
You hold the world with Your unfailing love
The heaven sings Your praises from above
In Your name lips shall praise and knees shall bow

Father You
the universe exalts in who You are
The stars declare Your wonder far and wide
How majestic is Your love throughout my life

In You.. I find my peace
In You.. I bend my knees

chorus

You are Lord of heaven You shall reign in all the earth
I humbly bow before Your majesty
Now I will sing Your praises and I will sing forevermore
I'm captivated by Your love in me

I'm captivated by Your love in me
Your love captivates my heart, captivates my heart
(You are Lord of heaven, reign in all the earth)
(Now I will sing Your praises, sing forevermore)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"