KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Home

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Into Your courts I run with praises
flowing from my heart
Everyday I wake I sing Your song
its the anthem of my life

I want to spend my days in Your presence Lord
bowed before Your throne
In the house of God is where I find my peace
its where I find my

chorus

Home is heaven, one day Lord I will live
In Your courts You'll find me, in worship at Your feet
Hide me now, in the shadow of Your wings
Where I will be, where I will be

Your love is all I need so desperate I have sought Your face
I know You hear my every cry
and petition that I make

Jesus, oh... You are my treasure

Home... (repeat)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"