KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

GMB (Giving My Best) - Since I Believe In You

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


You were there for me
Through the deepest valleys I was in
You have rescued me
Time and time again
You carried me

You are my God
Following Your way is all I trust
My pure delight
You alone I give all my heart

chorus

I've found all that I've been missing
In my God who died to cover my sins
Now I found my path for living
Since I believe in You

Consume me, and breathe Your love in me
Surround me, You're all that I need
(repeat)
Now I found my path for living

Since I believe in You (3x)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"