KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

I Will Run To You

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI

Your eye is on the sparrow, and Your hand it comforts me
From the ends of the earth to the depths of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose as angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demands

chorus

And I will run to You, to Your words of truth
Not by might not by power, but by the Spirit of God
Yes I will run the race, till I see Your face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace

Oh let me live in the glory, oh let me live in the glory
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"