KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Exceeding Joy

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


I have found exceeding joy
Jesus answered when I called
This name that has saved me
Pure love that embraced me

Mercy grace eternal life
Brought from darkness to His light
While lost in my sin He
Raised me and made me live

Chorus

My soul magnifies the Lord
My heart joys in God my Saviour
For He lifts the lowly
He's done great things for me

I will sing, praising evermore
He is mighty (, mighty) and Holy is His name

I will lift my head up high
Praising Jesus through each trial

Though I have not seen Him
I love Him completely

My soul magnifies the Lord
He is mighty, mighty
He is mighty, mighty
He is mighty and holy is His name

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"