KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Come Take Over My Life

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


I just want to be with You
'Cause I belong to You
You take my weaknesses
And renew all of my heart

I will stand upon Your word
'Cause I know You're the Truth
You are the reason I sing
The reason I live

chorus

Oh Lord Jesus come take over my life
Keep me in Your embrace
Fill me with Your words of life

You amaze me with Your wonderful ways
Forever You are the same
You sure are true to Your words
Lord I can't live without You

Oh Lord I can't live without You..

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"