KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

God One and Only

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


In a world that's lost and seeking
You're the answer to every need I know
It's You alone
I find a hope for all my life
I'm living as a sacrifice for You
In freedom and in truth

Always, I know
You are here and You live in me
In my life, You're the only one I need
Jesus I believe

chorus

You're the One who saved my soul
You gave me life so I Give it back to You My God
God One and only

Now I stand in Your salvation
I keep the faith and I fix my life on You
My hope is found in You Jesus

You chose the cross and You took my place
And I believe it
This is love that I can't explain
Yes I believe it
(repeat)

God One and only (3x)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"