KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Hope Faith Love

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Once I felt in the air
I saw it in the weary smiles of
All the ones who passed me by
I heard it in their prayers

The kind that cried out
"Help us God and bring us to a better day"
But I know that You were always there
Though I may not understand

Chorus

All we need is Hope, all we need is Faith
All we need is Love to bring us
Closer to our better days
All we need is Grace, Forgiveness and Your touch
All we need is Truth to guide us
Closer to our brighter days
All we need is You

Now I see it in their smiles
So full of life and endless love
I never thought that I would see
I hear it in their laughs
The kind that say
"Daddy play with us we want it like this every day"
Now I thank You for Your faithfulness
For You've made me understand

All I have is Hope, all I have is Faith
All I have is Love to bring us
Closer to our better days
All I have is Grace, Forgiveness and Your touch
All I have is Truth to guide us
Closer to our brighter days
Yeah.. all I have is You
Yes all I have is You

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"