KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

I Adore

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


The universe is at Your feet
Gives You praise evermore
Stars will light the sky for You
And always God be praised

And we sing The Lord is on high
The Lord is on high

I adore You, I adore You
And there's none that compares to Your majesty O Lord
I adore You, I adore You
And I stand in wonder of Your love

chorus

We will crown You, King forever
Living Saviour, Jesus Redeemer
Lord of Heaven, robed in majesty
Crowned in glory, creation adores You

Holy, holy, God Almighty
And forever the Lord is exalted
Hear the angels shout His anthem
Ever living, God we adore You

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"