KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Yours Forever

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


My life is in Your hands
My times are in Your hands
Though nations shake and thunders roll
I will trust in You completely

I yearn for more of You
Your grace alive in me
My life is nailed to hands that bled
In this love my soul is free

Chorus

You took my place, You took the fall
You took the nails, that I may live forever, live forever
You rose again, You made a way
You broke the chains and now
I'm Yours forever, I'm Yours forever

I worship You forever more
In joy and suffering
Until the day I see Your face
My whole life to You my offering

Jesus, Jesus
Death could not hold You, freedom abounds
Jesus, my Jesus
I sing of Your mercy, the power of the cross
(repeat)

I'm Yours forever, I'm Yours forever
I'm Yours forever..

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"