KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Pray for The Nation

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


I pray for the people
I pray for the nation
For us to bow before You
And humble ourselves and pray

You hear our prayer from heaven
You heal our land today
You turn our hearts
From all the wicked ways

I kneel right now before You
I lift my hands towards the heavens
I pray yes I pray
For Your mercy and grace over us

chorus

You're seated on the highest throne
You're lifted up above all things
Exalted and adored, I worship You in awe
Be glorified and magnified

Exalted and adored, I worship You in awe
Be glorified and magnified

There's now no more, condemnation
Over this land no more
There's now no more, no more curses
Over our lives over, our family, over our church
Today

We humble our selves and pray
(You hear our prayer from heaven)
We turn from our wicked ways
(You heal our land today)
(repeat 3x)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"