KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

God of Ages

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


God of ages
Bringing glory here
You are good, You are good

Son of Righteousness
You are all I seek
With all my heart

Giver of life, hope for the lost
Is in You
All of the earth, shines with Your light
Your glory

You are the God who lives
You are the God who heals
You are my hope, my everything

In Your promise
And Your faithfulness
I will trust, all my days

King forever
Reign in Majesty
Be glorified

You are the God who lives
You are the God who heals
You are my hope, my everything

You brought salvation to us
Offered Your peace to the world
You are my Lord, my everything

I'll trust in You.. I'll trust in You..
I'll trust in You.. with all my heart
(repeat)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"