KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

I Surrender

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


You're softening my heart
To the knowledge of Your love
And opening my eyes
You light the way to love You

Words alone cannot express
All the hope that You have placed within me
In between each heartbeat Lord
I surrender

You gently pick me up
Wash me with Your love
And opening my ears
You speak the Word

Healing, releasing all the hurts and fears
By the hope that you have placed within me
In between each heartbeat Lord
I surrender

Chorus/Ending

I surrender to You
I surrender to You
Everything I am and ever hope to be
I surrender
(repeat)

To You, to You

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"