KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

High and Lifted Up

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Lord of all the earth and all of heaven
I come and seek Your face
Worship You with all I have within me
Humbled by Your grace

Every heart every nation
Every tribe all creation
Will bow before Your presence and sing

Chorus

You are high and lifted up
You are high and lifted up
And my soul sings hallelujah
To the Lamb
The Lamb of God

Lord of righteousness You come in glory
Bright and morning star
All my days I'll worship and adore You
Healer of my heart

Every prayer every cry
You alone satisfy
We will lift Your praise again and again

Majesty, majesty
Jesus Lamb of God
Majesty, majesty
Holy are You Lord
(repeat 3x)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"