KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Leave Me Astounded

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


All my hands have made I'm laying down
All that I hold dear, my many crowns
I've tasted and seen of Your great love
You satisfy me, You satisfy me

Spirit fall, open up heaven's doors
We're waiting with worship for more
You're the only love that satisfies me


My constant request above all things
Every hour I wake, be near me
Though I've tasted and seen of Your great love
Show me Your glory, Show me Your glory
Chorus 2

Spirit fall, open up heaven's doors
We're waiting with worship for more
You're the only love that satisfies me

Lord we run into Your loving arms
We're safe and secure in Your love
You're the only One that satisfies me
Bridge/Ending

Leave me astounded, leave me amazed
Show off Your glory, let heaven invade
We're waiting with worship, we're waiting with praise
For the almighty presence of God to invade

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"