KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

By Your Side

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Oh dear God we ask for Your favour
Come and sweep through this place
Oh we desire You

I just want to be with You be where You are
Dwell in your presence oh God
Oh I want to walk with You

chorus/ending

And I will climb this mountain
And I'll step of the shore
And I have chosen to follow
And be by Your side forever more

Tell me what You want me to do Lord God
Tell me what You want for my life
Its Your's oh God it's Yours

Do your will
Have Your way
Be Lord God in this place
Oh I want Your will to be done

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"