KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Cornerstone

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly trust in Jesus' name

Chorus/Ending

Christ alone, Cornerstone
Weak made strong in Savior's love
Through the storm
He is Lord, Lord of all

When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil (2x)

Then He shall come with trumpets sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless stand before the Throne

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"