KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

More Precious Than My Life

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


You are my Lord
The one that I adore
I seek Your face
The warmth of Your embrace
I desire to touch You with my worship
Sweet perfume that will bless Your heart

Chorus

I love You Jesus
The only one I have
In this world that I know
You are more precious than my life

I’ll love You more and more
With every breath I breathe
I want to please You, Lord
You’re my everything
You are my Jesus

You showed Your love
Through all the price You paid
My sin and shame are what You had to bear
Make my whole life a vessel for Your glory
To show the world Your unfailing love

More than all the world can give
You gave Your life that I might live

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"