KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Love Come Down

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


If my heart is overwhelmed
And I cannot hear Your voice
I hold on to what is true
Though I cannot see

If the storms of life they come
And the road ahead gets steep
I will lift these hands in faith
I will believe

I'll remind myself of all that You've done
And the life i have because of Your son

Chorus

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours
Lord I'm forever Yours

Mountains high or valley low
I sing out and remind my soul
I am Yours
I am forever Yours

When my heart is filled with hope
Every promise comes my way
When I feel Your hands of grace
Rest upon me

Staying desperate for You God
Staying humble at Your feet
I will lift these hands in praise
I will believe

I am yours..
I am yours..
All my days
Jesus, I am Yours
(repeat)

Yeayea.. I am Yours, I am Yours, I am Yours
Jesus I am Yours

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"