KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

I'm Singing

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


Only one name lasts forever
Only one fame stands alone
Only one King has an anthem
That goes on and on and on

Chorus

And I'm singing to the God
Who brings redemption to the nations
Kings and oceans bow to Him in praise
And I'm singing to the God
Who wrote the book on our salvation
To the One who covers me in grace

I'm singing

Only one word in the beginning
Only one truth will prevail
Only one love brings a freedom
Only one Man took the nails

Praise, praise to the Savior
Praise to the Lamb of God
Praise in all of His splendor
Praise for saving my life

To the One who covers me in grace
I'm singing
I'm singing
I'm singing
I'm singing

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"