KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

Here In My Life

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


I have never walked on waters
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At Your word Lord I receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how You found me
In that very same place
All my failings surely would have drowned me
Still You made a way

chorus/ending

You are my freedom
Jesus You're the reason
I'm kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life

You have said that all the heavens
Sings for joy at one who finds the
Way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into his life

And I remeber how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still you made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You're the reason
(repeat many times)

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"