KETIK JUDUL LAGU PUJIAN

Custom Search

In Your Freedom

LAGU PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI


I search for You God of strength
I bow to You in my brokenness
And no other King could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

I have nothing more than all You offer me
There is nothing else that's of worth to me

chorus/ending

And I love You Lord
You rescued me
You are all that I want
You're all that I need

In Your freedom I will live
In Your freedom I will live
I offer devotion, I offer devotion
(repeat 3x)

I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You my cares released

LANGGANAN GRATIS

Masukkan Email Untuk Mendapatkan LAGU PUJIAN Secara Gratis:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KUMPULAN LIRIK LAGU ROHANI TERPOPULER

JUDUL LAGU KARAOKE PUJIAN ROHANI KRISTIANI

KUMPULAN KARAOKE NATAL POPULER TERBARU

KATAKAN DAN SERUKAN "AMEN,,,!!!"